Radio Smart Talk: Transforming Health Launch
Transforming Health | 11.12.12
Right before our eyes, healthcare in America is changing. There's no doubt the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is responsible for part of the change but not all of it, and maybe it won't even impact Americans as much as the other modifications.
witf President and CEO Kathleen Pavelko, Dr. Charles Chodroff of WellSpan Health, and Dr. George Beauregard of PinnacleHealth unveil Transforming Health on Radio Smart Talk.
Right now and much more so in the future, doctors will not treat patients just when they are sick or injured, but are instead establishing relationships between individuals and healthcare providers. What does the future look like?
witf President and CEO Kathleen Pavelko, Dr. Charles Chodroff of WellSpan Health, and Dr. George Beauregard of PinnacleHealth unveil witf's new broad-based, multimedia project called Transforming Health with a discussion on Radio Smart Talk about healthcare's changing landscape today.
Listen to the program:
What are your thoughts on the changing healthcare landscape in our country and in Central PA? How will these changes affect you and your family? And, what kinds of stories would you like us to cover? Please share your thoughts in a comment below.
You may also be interested in...
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- Adding and sustaining rural health clinics proves challenging
- Diane Rehm: The Promise And Perils Of A New Project To Share Individual Patient Records
- New program makes health care providers accountable
- NPR: That Health Insurance Deadline Now Comes With Wiggle Room
- Supreme Court justices hear "contraception mandate" challenge