18th Annual Women's Health & Wellness Conference 3.9.13
Transforming Health | 12.27.12
Learn about health and wellness at this event.
Gettysburg Hospital's 18th Annual Women's Health & Wellness Conference will focus on education, movement and fellowship.
Opening speaker Dr. Edward Rogers will teach us about "mindfulness" by challenging us to become more aware of our thoughts, emotions and feelings in this moment.
Keynote speaker Sandy Queen will help us to take a lighter look at what it means to survive and thrive as a woman in today's world and this thing called "womanhood"...and an appreciation of the sisterhood it involves! Conference includes breakout sessions, breakfast and lunch, exhibits and gifts.
Mark your calendar:
18th Annual Women's Health & Wellness Conference
Location: Gettysburg College
Date: Saturday, March 9th, 2013 with optional Friday evening March 8 program.
(*$45 through February 22, 2013 and $50 per person thereafter. $10 additional for Friday evening dance. $30 for optional Saturday morning multiphasic blood screening.)
Contact Information: Cindy Gilbert (717) 337-4272, opt 1.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- 5 health benefits of owning a pet
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
- Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
- York College Office of Community Education to offer health-care courses