Health tips from Big Bird & the First Lady
Transforming Health | 03.29.13
Peek inside the White House kitchen with "VIB" Big Bird! First Lady Michelle Obama offers some tips to help families choose healthy foods, even on the go.
Sesame Street offers some great resources to help parents make healthy choices with their kids:
- Healthy snacks video playlist
- A Delicious Day Storybook
- Sometime and Anytime Foods List
- Make Zoe's Fruit Salad with your child
Have you ever wished that your child came with an instruction manual? Sesame Street Tool Kits are the next best things. They provide opportunities to build closeness and confidence, make learning fun, and keep your child's world safe and secure.
- 10 tips for eating healthy on a budget
- 25 healthy snacks for kids
- School lunches: Going beyond peanut butter
- Let's Move!
- The power of parents: Healthy eating
- Mixed feelings on new school lunches
- The food label: Your tool for making healthy choices
- Healthy food ideas at our Healthy Kids Pinterest board
You may also be interested in...
- Dent bill addresses CHIP-related Affordable Care Act issue
- Emotional eating: How to cope
- Citrus Salmon recipe: Eat more Omega-3s
- Is your family impacted by decision to allow families to keep CHIP?
- Agreement allows low-income children to keep CHIP for now
- Childhood health concerns vary based on race and ethnic background