Donate blood to save a life 5.8 & 5.22.13
PinnacleHealth | 04.19.13
Donating blood may be one of the most important things you’ve ever done. It is a safe and easy process which takes approximately 45 minutes. Generally, anyone age 16 or older (16 year old donors require parental consent), weighing at least 110 pounds and in good health, can donate blood. There is an eight-week (56 day) waiting period between donations.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation
- Sometimes you need treatment when the Doctor's office is closed
- How do you choose an urgent care center?
- How better hospital design can mean better care
- Eat Smart Play Smart Halftime Dance Returns to Harrisburg Stampede
- Advice for anyone facing a health struggle