"Forks Over Knives" documentary screening 4.9 & 4.10.13
Penn State Hershey Medical Center | 04.02.13
Practitioners, coaches, chefs, authors, lecturers, teachers or anyone with an interest in food and health, won’t want to miss seeing “Forks Over Knives.”
This film examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict people can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting a menu of animal-based and processed foods. More information about the film can be found at forksoverknives.com.
The first part of the film will be presented at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 9, in Lecture Room A on the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine campus. Food will be served.
The conclusion of the film and a panel discussion will be presented at noon Wednesday, April 10, in Lecture Room C. Lunch will be provided.
RSVP to Rose Baron at email@example.com.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Penn State College of Medicine curriculum sees biggest change ever
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation
- Penn State Hershey and Rite Aid partner on health counseling program