Free oral, head & neck cancer screening 4.15.13
Transforming Health | 04.10.13
More than 52,000 men and women are expected to be diagnosed with head and neck cancer this year. When detected early, there is greater chance of successful treatment.
As part of Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week, head and neck cancer specialists from Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute are offering a free screening on Monday, April 15 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. in University Physician Center Suite 400 on the Medical Center campus.
Appointments are available on a first-call basis. Call today to schedule your appointment: 1-800-243-1455.
Click here for more information regarding the screening.
Visit Facing Cancer Together to learn more about cancer prevention and treatment, and to hear personal stories shared by people who have faced cancer in their lives.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Penn State College of Medicine curriculum sees biggest change ever
- Pennsylvania's painkiller guidelines for cancer patients graded same as 2006
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation