Free skin cancer screening 4.27.13
Penn State Hershey Dermatology | 04.16.13
Penn State Hershey Dermatology will hold its annual free skin cancer screening on Saturday, April 27, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Dermatology clinic, University Physician Center, Suite 100.
Appointments are necessary and can be made after April 1st, 2013 by calling the CareLine at 1-800-243-1455.
Click here for more information regarding our screening.
Visit Facing Cancer Together to learn about cancer, find resources, and read personal stories.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Penn State College of Medicine curriculum sees biggest change ever
- Pennsylvania's painkiller guidelines for cancer patients graded same as 2006
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation