Healthy Kids Day 4.20.13
Transforming Health | 04.09.13
Healthy Kids Day is a fun, free community event!
Healthy Kids Day is a fun, free community event where you can discover ways to keep your children learning, active and healthy this summer.
Enjoy activities such as camp crafts, sports camps, healthy eating demos, interactive kids fitness demos, family swim and swim lesson demonstrations, face painting and library card sign-up. Get health tips and screenings from our community partners and fun giveaways from local businesses.
You'll have the opportunity to talk with our program directors and Register for Y Youth Summer Programs at Reduced Rates!
When: Saturday, April 20, 1:30 - 3:30 PM
Location: Lampeter-Strasburg Y 800 Village Road
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- NPR: Warnings Against Antidepressants For Teens May Have Backfired
- I'm Here with You: A Community Forum on Children and Grief
- PALCO provides a health care system for the uninsured of Lancaster County
- Health care apps growing in popularity and abundance
- Kids Nutrition