Affordable Care Act forum in York 6.9.13
Transforming Health | 06.03.13
“How Will the Affordable Care Act Impact Me and My Family?”
Dr. Valerie Arkoosh, immediate past president of the National Physicians Alliance, will answer that very question at a free public forum hosted by the York Branch NAACP #2294 and the York Jewish Community Center.
The event will include a question and answer session and light refreshments. More information.
Date: June 9th, 2013
Time: 4 p.m.
Location: 2000 Hollywood Drive, York Township
Doors open at 3:30 p.m., and seating is limited to 300 people.
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the Affordable Care Act:
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Washington Post: New challenge for Obamacare
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- Adding and sustaining rural health clinics proves challenging