Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute Community Open House 6.29.13
Lancaster General Health | 06.19.13
Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute Community Open House
Please join Lancaster general Health for a community open house at the Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute honoring patients, cancer survivors and their families.
Date: Saturday, June 29 (rain or shine)
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
Location: Suburban Outpatient Pavilion
2102 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster
Virtual Healing Garden
The event will include:
• Self-guided tours staffed by the oncology care team
• Yoga, Reiki and Qigong demonstrations in the healing garden
• Time for reflection, meditation and honoring loved ones
• Healing arts collection chosen to connect patients to the therapeutic power of art
• Virtual healing garden where you can share your own message of support
• Inspirational music
Plant a flower in our Virtual Healing Garden, along with your personal story or message of support, and help us welcome a better way.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania's painkiller guidelines for cancer patients graded same as 2006
- ALERT: 1 in 5 Americans will Develop Skin Cancer
- PALCO provides a health care system for the uninsured of Lancaster County
- Diane Rehm: The Promise And Perils Of A New Project To Share Individual Patient Records
- NPR: Can Fear Of Cancer Keep College Kids From Binge Drinking?
- Advice for anyone facing a health struggle