App of the Week: Health Hub of Central PA
PinnacleHealth | 06.21.13
Health Hub of Central PA can help you achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Local. Healthy. Tailored to you!
PinnacleHealth created its own FREE app, Health Hub of Central PA, to encourage you to make healthy choices and save money!
Whether you are vegetarian, have a gluten intolerance, hypertension or are trying to lose weight, the Health Hub of Central PA can help you achieve a healthy lifestyle.
This app will allow you to search for local restaurants that accommodate your diet restrictions and fitness needs, as well as provide you with the hours of operation, driving directions, a link to the business’s website, and the ability to submit and read reviews.
It features restaurants that offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, low calorie, low sodium, heart healthy and carb control, organic, sugar free and no sugar added options.
It also features fitness centers that have cardio/strength equipment; personal trainers, massage, guest privileges, juice bar, hot tubs, sauna, indoor pool, basketball and racquetball courts and a variety of class options.
Shell 08: "Great local healthy resource. Nice app!"
- Noisy heels: "Just what Harrisburg needed! I love this app!"
- KWS-Kiki: "Love this local app ... great way to find healhty restaurant options ... and great fitness tips!"
If you have downloaded the Helath Hub app and are experiencing technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your issue will be evaluated and you will receive a reply within 48 hours.
You may also be interested in...
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- Sometimes you need treatment when the Doctor's office is closed
- How do you choose an urgent care center?
- How better hospital design can mean better care
- Health care apps growing in popularity and abundance
- Eat Smart Play Smart Halftime Dance Returns to Harrisburg Stampede