Community Health Fair 6.14.13
Transforming Health | 06.13.13
This free, fun and informative event for the community will include: free skin cancer screenings, health booths and information, Raffles, Carnival games, Food, and more.
Proceeds from silent auction, carnival games and food will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Presented by the Regional Center for Cancer Care.
Time: 4:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Location: Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
1500 Highlands Drive
(enter through visitor entrance)
Lititz, PA 17543
Registration info: Drop in –NA
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania's painkiller guidelines for cancer patients graded same as 2006
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- ALERT: 1 in 5 Americans will Develop Skin Cancer
- NPR: Can Fear Of Cancer Keep College Kids From Binge Drinking?
- Advice for anyone facing a health struggle