Diabetes self management program 7.9.13
WellSpan Health | 06.27.13
The Diabetes Self Management Program offers a comprehensive education opportunity for anyone with diabetes. Intended for newly diagnosed and/or persons needing to update their diabetes management skills.
This is a 4-week program.
Location: WellSpan Adams Health Center
Date 07/09/2013- 07/30/2013
Time 9:00 am -11:15 am
Registration is required.
*Call Marcia Fiscel, RN, CDE at (717) 339-2763 for more information on registration and fees.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- New program makes health care providers accountable
- 'Mindfulness' training can help people adapt to chronic health difficulties
- Protect your heart with food
- Good Samaritan Health System and WellSpan Health will explore affiliation