Douse the Fires and Enjoy New Health! 6.19.13
Transforming Health | 06.19.13
Sleep allows our bodies time to recuperate from the daily stresses of life. Getting less sleep than our bodies need can disturb appetites and can potentially contribute to being overweight.
And then there’s Stress, with a capital S, the dark cloud that is present in the majority of our lives in some shape or form. How do we learn to manage it or to chase it away to let the sun shine in?
This program will:
- Offer suggestions for how you can count less sheep and get more sleep;
- Help you figure out what to eat and what to stay away from in order to control inflammation;
- Share the importance of surrounding your life with what matters most to you so that everyday life can become more meaningful.
Time: 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm
Location: 1184 Anderson Ferry Road
Mount Joy, PA 17552
-Lancaster County, PA
Registration info: Off-street parking. Please call to register.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- 'Mindfulness' training can help people adapt to chronic health difficulties
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
- Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
- Your Health, Your Choice: The Affordable Care Act 12.20.13