Health Reform Quiz
Katie Carpenter, Interactive Producer for Transforming Health | 06.19.13
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, there will be new healthcare rules and changes in 2013, but 2014 shapes up as the headliner for President Obama's signature piece of legislation. That's when the individual mandate that requires all Americans to obtain health insurance or face fines becomes law. It also is when insurance companies must accept customers, even if they have a pre-existing condition.
President Obama’s health reform law promises to deliver big changes in the U.S. health care system, aiming to deliver high-quality, affordable care to Americans. Yet, three years after the law was enacted, the Affordable Care Act is still a mystery to many people, including healthcare consumers, providers, and employers.
Do you know the real facts about what the law will deliver?
(Quiz provided by Kaiser Family Foundation)
Tell us: What are your questions about the Affordable Care Act? Please let us know in the comments section below and we will try to answer them in upcoming programs.
Watch these videos to learn more:
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- What's this talk about Medical Consumerism?
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Washington Post: New challenge for Obamacare
- What about your vacation healthcare needs?
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate