HealthSmart: In Case of Emergency
Keira McGuire | 06.11.13
No one wants to experience or witness a medical emergency, but if you did, would you know how to take action? On HealthSmart: In Case of Emergency, we’ll take some of the guess work out.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, more than 300,000 Americans are treated in the nation’s emergency departments every day. Would you know what to do if you experienced or witnessed a medical emergency?
Watch the program:
HealthSmart is witf’s Emmy Award winning, locally produced program which offers inspiration for better health. Watch as your neighbors share their personal experiences with various health conditions. Plus, hear advice from doctors working right here in Central Pennsylvania. Be smart about your health, watch HealthSmart on witf TV!
• Watch Health Smart online
• Hosted by: Keira McGuire
You may also be interested in...
- What's this talk about Medical Consumerism?
- Split among midstate hospitals on banning smoking for new employees
- 2014 Farm to Table Dinner a Great Success
- Penn State College of Medicine curriculum sees biggest change ever
- What about your vacation healthcare needs?
- WATCH: I'm Here With You: A Forum on Children and Grief