Mother/Daughter Lunch- Cooking with fresh herbs 6.20.13
Transforming Health | 06.19.13
Mothers and daughters, join store co-owner and New York Times’ best-selling cookbook author Phyllis Pellman Good as we enjoy a mother/daughter lunch of recipes using fresh herbs.
In this partial hands-on class, we will make and then eat:
- Layered Cheese Torte with Pesto
- Herbed Halibut
- Herbed Sliced Baked Potatoes
- Lemon Granita.
Come to learn tips for cooking with herbs and to enjoy a meal with your mother or daughter (or a substitute!).
Time: 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
Location: 3474 Old Philadelphia Pike
Intercourse, PA 17534
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- Eating healthy when you eat out
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
- Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
- York College Office of Community Education to offer health-care courses