28th Annual WellSpan Golf Tournament 7.19.13
Transforming Health | 07.05.13
28th Annual WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital Benefit Golf Tournament:
One of the area's premier benefit golf tournaments, featuring a four-person golf scramble for men's ladies, and mixed groups. Proceeds benefit underprivileged children in the community through Gettysburg Hospital Foundation's Children's Health Fund.
Location: The Links at Gettysburg
Time: Rounds begin at 7 a.m. and 1 p.m., Awards Reception at 6 p.m.
Call for registration information: Judy Alder (717) 337-4175
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- NPR: Warnings Against Antidepressants For Teens May Have Backfired
- Ad-hoc organizations fill cracks that remain in health care system
- I'm Here with You: A Community Forum on Children and Grief
- Capital Blue Cross facing deadline to fix problems in Medicare programs