Childhood obesity conference 9.25.13
The Highmark Foundation | 07.18.13
The Highmark Foundation is sponsoring a childhood obesity conference on September 25, 2013, No Time to Weight: Best Practices in Childhood Obesity Prevention.
The conference will highlight and encourage the adoption of best practices by health care professionals, educators, organizations and communities alike, transforming attendees into champions in childhood obesity. The conference will provide expert speakers such as Dr. Bill Dietz most recently the Director of the Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity at the CDC.
Continuing education credits will be offered for educators and healthcare professionals. There is no cost to attend this conference. The Highmark Foundation has arranged for discount hotel packages. The goal is to attract attendees from Pennsylvania and beyond.
For additional information, please visit: www.highmarkfoundation.org/notimetoweight.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- NPR: Warnings Against Antidepressants For Teens May Have Backfired
- Ad-hoc organizations fill cracks that remain in health care system
- I'm Here with You: A Community Forum on Children and Grief
- National Healthcare Decisions Day