Employer Forum with Congressman Joe Pitts to discuss Obamacare 8.21.13
BCF Group | 08.15.13
Signed health reform bill.
The BCF Group is inviting employers to attend a forum designed to let them give U.S. Rep. Joe Pitts feedback on how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, is affecting them.
Registration is required for the free event, which will be at the Eden Resort, 222 Eden Road, Lancaster, on Aug. 21. Seating is limited. Doors will open at 10 a.m., and the program will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Pitts is chairman of the Health Subcommittee, which is deeply involved in the legislative wrangling over implementation of the health care changes.
There will be a Q&A format, and BCF says the event is designed for those who are closely involved with the Obamacare transition at their companies and can speak about its effects.
BCF Group, based in Manheim Township, is a locally owned, independent insurance agency.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- PA's Medicaid enrollees could see benefit cuts
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- What's this talk about Medical Consumerism?
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Data used to push for Medicaid expansion in Pa.
- Governor Corbett questions whether politics will play role in Medicaid decision