Transforming Health | 08.09.13
Getting screening tests and vaccinations is an important part of preventive care. Find out which tests and immunizations are recommended by age group and gender.
Use these guidelines when discussing a disease prevention plan with your health care provider. You may need a plan that is different, depending on your situation.
This schedule comes from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, unless otherwise noted.
Children by Age
Men by Age
Women by Age
This guide is provided by PinnacleHealth.
You may also be interested in...
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- NPR: Warnings Against Antidepressants For Teens May Have Backfired
- I'm Here with You: A Community Forum on Children and Grief
- Sometimes you need treatment when the Doctor's office is closed
- How do you choose an urgent care center?
- How better hospital design can mean better care