Transforming Health | 08.09.13
Getting screening tests and vaccinations is an important part of preventive care. Find out which tests and immunizations are recommended by age group and gender.
Use these guidelines when discussing a disease prevention plan with your health care provider. You may need a plan that is different, depending on your situation.
This schedule comes from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, unless otherwise noted.
Children by Age
Men by Age
Women by Age
This guide is provided by PinnacleHealth.
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Will your child stunt their growth if they lift weights?
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate