What do you think of Penn State penalizing employees who refuse health screenings?
witf | 08.06.13
We'd like to hear from you. Is this is a good way to control insurance premiums, or does it intrude on an employee's privacy? Please share your answer using the form below. We may use some of your responses on air or online.
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- Ad-hoc organizations fill cracks that remain in health care system
- Capital Blue Cross facing deadline to fix problems in Medicare programs
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
- New program makes health care providers accountable
- NPR: Can Fear Of Cancer Keep College Kids From Binge Drinking?