What do you think of Penn State penalizing employees who refuse health screenings?
witf | 08.06.13
We'd like to hear from you. Is this is a good way to control insurance premiums, or does it intrude on an employee's privacy? Please share your answer using the form below. We may use some of your responses on air or online.
You may also be interested in...
- Report highlights shortcomings in PA emergency care
- Capital BlueCross, PinnacleHealth System team up to bring employers a new health insurance option
- Health insurance vocab
- Medicaid issue could kill DPW name-change
- More than 81,000 sign up in PA for insurance under ACA
- ACA to cover preventive breast cancer drugs for high-risk women