African American Mens Health Fair 9.27.13
Transforming Health | 09.05.13
Touchdown to Good Health is a first-of-it's-kind health fair designed exclusively for uninsured African American men ages 18-64.
The free event offers a variety of important health screenings, like HIV tests and cholesterol checks. There will be free food and a flat screen TV giveaway!
Don't miss it! September 27th, 2013 at the Zembo Mosque: 2801 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg 17110
Session One: 8:30 am- noon
Session Two: 12:30 pm- 3:30 pm
Contact Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
See the flyer below for more details about the event:
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Data used to push for Medicaid expansion in Pa.
- Governor Corbett questions whether politics will play role in Medicaid decision
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate