African American Mens Health Fair 9.27.13
Transforming Health | 09.05.13
Touchdown to Good Health is a first-of-it's-kind health fair designed exclusively for uninsured African American men ages 18-64.
The free event offers a variety of important health screenings, like HIV tests and cholesterol checks. There will be free food and a flat screen TV giveaway!
Don't miss it! September 27th, 2013 at the Zembo Mosque: 2801 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg 17110
Session One: 8:30 am- noon
Session Two: 12:30 pm- 3:30 pm
Contact Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
See the flyer below for more details about the event:
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- Exercise is actually a form of medicine
- Ad-hoc organizations fill cracks that remain in health care system
- Capital Blue Cross facing deadline to fix problems in Medicare programs
- NPR: Can Fear Of Cancer Keep College Kids From Binge Drinking?
- As Pa. waits for decision on Medicaid waiver, a look at other states