African American Mens Health Fair 9.27.13
Transforming Health | 09.05.13
Touchdown to Good Health is a first-of-it's-kind health fair designed exclusively for uninsured African American men ages 18-64.
The free event offers a variety of important health screenings, like HIV tests and cholesterol checks. There will be free food and a flat screen TV giveaway!
Don't miss it! September 27th, 2013 at the Zembo Mosque: 2801 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg 17110
Session One: 8:30 am- noon
Session Two: 12:30 pm- 3:30 pm
Contact Bradley.email@example.com with questions.
See the flyer below for more details about the event:
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Capital BlueCross, PinnacleHealth System team up to bring employers a new health insurance option
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- Health insurance vocab
- More than 81,000 sign up in PA for insurance under ACA
- ACA to cover preventive breast cancer drugs for high-risk women
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14