Gettysburg College lecture on Affordable Care Act 10.3.13
Gettysburg College | 09.30.13
Gettysburg College will host a lecture on the Affordable Care Act on Oct. 3.
The 7 p.m. lecture, “The Affordable Care Act: 2014 and Beyond,” will take place in Masters Hall’s Mara Auditorium, and will feature Tom Buchmueller, a professor at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. The event is free and open to the public.
Buchmueller is a professor of risk management and insurance, business economics and public policy, and chair of business economics at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. He is a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research and was previously the senior health economist at the Council of Economic Advisers in the Executive Office of the President.
The event is cosponsored by the economics department and Pi Lambda Sigma.
You may also be interested in...
- PA's Medicaid enrollees could see benefit cuts
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation
- Washington Post: New challenge for Obamacare
- Supreme Court overturns Obamacare's contraception mandate