Stalking Silent Killers- Ask the Experts 9.19.13
PinnacleHealth | 09.17.13
Identifying the Signs of Gynecologic Cancers:
Each year, thousands of women die from gynecologic cancers, and thousands more are diagnosed with these cancer. Many gynecologic cancers show few signs prior to diagnosis. Sometimes symptoms are difficult to recognize, which is why it is important to know the symptoms and listen to what your body is trying to tell you.
Come listen to Gregory Willis, DO, explain the signs and symptoms of different gynecologic cancers and what you can do to prevent them.
Stalking Silent Killers - Ask the Experts - Camp Hill GIANT
Time: Thu, Sep 19 2013, 7:00pm
Giant Community Center, Camp Hill
3301 Trindle Road
Camp Hill PA 17011
Presented by: Gregory Willis, DO
Light refreshments will be served.
Register online or by calling PHoneLine (717) 231-8900. Space is limited.
For cancer resources and personal stories, please visit witf's Facing Cancer Together project.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors eye legislative drug (tracking) deal
- Health care workers learn how to adjust to different cultures, races
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Pennsylvania's painkiller guidelines for cancer patients graded same as 2006
- How to prepare for getting sick on a summer vacation
- ALERT: 1 in 5 Americans will Develop Skin Cancer