Stress Reduction for Your Challenging Life 9.20.13
WellSpan Health | 09.17.13
Stress negatively impacts your health and happiness, whether from family and social situations, or from medical conditions. Experts in brain science now recommend "mindfulness" as a proven tool for long-term reduction of stress.
This eight-week course will teach meditation and gentle yoga to cultivate mindfulness, and increase awareness of the unconscious factors that foster stress. The course follows the MBSR curriculum taught at major medical centers nationwide.
Instructor: Julie M. Falk RN, MS, RYT
- Start Date 9/20/2013 5:30- 7:30 PM
- Fridays, Sept. 20 to Nov. 8 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Fee $150.00
Location: WellSpan Adams Health Center, 40 V-Twin Dr (Room 211), Gettysburg, PA 17325
Registration Registration is required; please call (717) 339-2033.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- 5 health benefits of owning a pet
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
- Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
- York College Office of Community Education to offer health-care courses