Diane Rehm: Rollout of Obamacare
Katie Carpenter, Interactive Producer for Transforming Health | 10.01.13
Beginning today, despite a government shutdown- the first in nearly two decades- and technical glitches, it’s estimated that millions of Americans will visit the online marketplaces to shop for health insurance plans and see if they qualify for federal subsidies.
Diane Rehm and her guests discuss the rollout of Obamacare.
- Julie Rovner health policy correspondent, NPR; author of "Health Care Policy and Politics A-Z."
- Mary Agnes Carey senior correspondent, Kaiser Health News.
- Susan Davis congressional correspondent, USA Today.
- Visit the official website of the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Follow our multimedia coverage on the rollout of the Marketplace in PA.
- Tell us about your experience with the PA insurance marketplace.
- Insurance Marketplace: Tip sheet for individuals.
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- ALERT: 1 in 5 Americans will Develop Skin Cancer
- NPR: Warnings Against Antidepressants For Teens May Have Backfired
- Answering questions about children and grief
- Lebanon VA tries to fight perception that all VAs are bad
- Life isn't easy for caregivers