Adult ballet program 11.12.13
Palmyra Area Recreation and Parks Commission | 11.07.13
The Palmyra Area Recreation and Parks Commission has announced that a new adult ballet conditioning program will be offered for six Tuesdays, from 7:30-8:30 p.m. Nov. 12 to Dec. 17.
The classes will be held at the Campbelltown School of Dance, located in the South Londonderry Township building.
The cost for the program is $50 for the six weeks or $10 per class.
No previous ballet experience is necessary for the program, which features a low-impact, ballet-based workout designed for adults and teens who interested in toning and conditioning or enhancing their current ballet workout.
The class will be taught by Megan T. McClain, a 1997 graduate of HACC with a degree in performing arts. McClain has studied dance at the Capital Area Dance Theater and the Harrisburg Dance Conservatory.
Preregistration will take place in the PARPC office in the Palmyra Municipal Building, 325 S. Railroad St. For more information, call 717-838-9244 or visit palmyrarec.org.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- 5 health benefits of owning a pet
- York College Office of Community Education to offer health-care courses
- 10 inspiring health success stories
- Fitness trends for 2014: HIIT, body-weight training, fitness programs for older adults
- Giving, receiving fitness gifts can lead to a healthier new year
- Dancers are athletes