Heart-healthy grocery store tour 11.6.13
PinnacleHealth | 11.01.13
PinnacleHealth offers free grocery shopping tours at your local Giant Food Stores. You will learn how to purchase heart-healthy groceries suitable for healthy eating without feeling deprived.
Learn how to choose healthy foods that help reduce the threat of heart disease. Comparison shop for the nutritional contents of foods and value per dollar spent. Decipher nutrition labels to understand the calorie, fat, sodium and carbohydrate content.
Wed. Nov. 6th 2013, 6:00 PM at the Camp Hill GIANT
Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. tours are free; however class sizes are limited.
Please register in advance by calling PHoneLine (717) 231-8900.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Getting Covered: Expert Q & A
- Capital BlueCross, PinnacleHealth System team up to bring employers a new health insurance option
- Smart Talk: Is there a shortage of doctors in PA?
- Eating healthy when you eat out
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- York College Office of Community Education to offer health-care courses