Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis 12.8.13
WellSpan Health | 11.26.13
WellSpan is sponsoring the Jingle Bell Run 5K Run/1-Mile Walk for Arthritis which will be held at 1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 8, on the Apple Hill Health Campus, 25 Monument, Rd., York.
Invite friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to form a team. Funds will be used to fight arthritis by supporting research and education programs.
This year’s goal for the York event is to raise $40,000.
Get in the spirit by wearing holiday themed costumes and tying jingle bells to your shoelaces. Dr. David Whiddon of WellSpan Orthopedics is this year’s medical honoree.
You can register online at www.jinglebellrunyork.kintera.org or beginning 11:30 a.m. the day of the event.
For more information, contact Marlena at (717) 884-7523 or email@example.com.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14
- Community Food Project York 1.23.14
- Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
- Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
- New guide- Getting Covered: The Affordable Care Act in PA
- Your Health, Your Choice: The Affordable Care Act 12.20.13