Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis 12.8.13
WellSpan Health | 11.26.13
WellSpan is sponsoring the Jingle Bell Run 5K Run/1-Mile Walk for Arthritis which will be held at 1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 8, on the Apple Hill Health Campus, 25 Monument, Rd., York.
Invite friends, family, neighbors and coworkers to form a team. Funds will be used to fight arthritis by supporting research and education programs.
This year’s goal for the York event is to raise $40,000.
Get in the spirit by wearing holiday themed costumes and tying jingle bells to your shoelaces. Dr. David Whiddon of WellSpan Orthopedics is this year’s medical honoree.
You can register online at www.jinglebellrunyork.kintera.org or beginning 11:30 a.m. the day of the event.
For more information, contact Marlena at (717) 884-7523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- New program makes health care providers accountable
- Good Samaritan Health System and WellSpan Health will explore affiliation
- Childhood health concerns vary based on race and ethnic background
- Making the most of your health benefits
- Free Zumba classes 1.18 & 1.19.14