Certified Application Counselor: insurance marketplace improving
Matt Paul, Reporter/Producer | 12.03.13
(Harrisburg) -- Pennsylvanians shopping for insurance at HealthCare.gov are having a much easier time today compared to when the website launched on October first.
Marian Lefevre, a certified application counselor at PinnacleHealth, says the website is progressing.
"It's definitely gotten better, it's gotten more user-friendly," she said on witf's Smart Talk. "They've obviously put some effort into that, listening to what customers are wanting."
Lefevre says price and network are the two biggest priorities for the individuals she's been helping through the process.
She notes that plans range from $300 to $1,000 per month, before any tax breaks or subsidies are applied.
Individuals who want their coverage to start on the first of the year now have until December 23rd to sign up through the exchange.
You may also be interested in...
- Sometimes you need treatment when the Doctor's office is closed
- How do you choose an urgent care center?
- How better hospital design can mean better care
- Eat Smart Play Smart Halftime Dance Returns to Harrisburg Stampede
- Advice for anyone facing a health struggle
- Family First Health helps patients navigate Obamacare