Listen: Is the Affordable Care Act beyond rescue? 1.26.14
witf | 01.08.14
IS THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT BEYOND RESCUE?
With the disastrous launch of the HealthCare.gov website, critics of the Affordable Care Act, or “Obamacare,” were given more fuel for the fire. Is this political hot potato's inevitability once again at stake? And is the medical community really on board with the law, or resisting (rewriting?) it from the sidelines?
Tune in to witf FM at 7:00 pm on January 26th for this Intelligence Squared debate.
Intelligence Squared U.S. brings Oxford-style debating to America -- one motion, one moderator, two informed and provocative panelists for the motion, and two against. John Donvan of ABC News -- Nightline is the official moderator of Intelligence Squared debates. The debate series takes on the hot-button issues of the day to inform, enlighten and entertain.
Hear the ongoing specials on witf 89.5/93.3 at 7pm on the last Sunday of each month.
Published in Get Involved
You may also be interested in...
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- Adding and sustaining rural health clinics proves challenging
- Diane Rehm: The Promise And Perils Of A New Project To Share Individual Patient Records
- New program makes health care providers accountable
- NPR: That Health Insurance Deadline Now Comes With Wiggle Room
- Supreme Court justices hear "contraception mandate" challenge