Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
PA Department of Public Welfare | 01.08.14
Harrisburg – Department of Public Welfare Secretary Beverly Mackereth will hold a public hearing on the draft Medicaid reform plan at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9, at The State Museum of Pennsylvania, 300 North St., Harrisburg.
To ensure that that commonwealth can provide sustainable access to quality, affordable healthcare coverage well into the future, Governor Corbett’s Healthy Pennsylvania plan will implement common sense reforms to Pennsylvania’s Medicaid program and increase access to healthcare coverage through its Private Coverage Option.
The public is invited to attend the hearing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. More information is available at www.dpw.state.pa.us.
Date/Time: Thursday, Jan. 9 − 1 p.m.
The State Museum of Pennsylvania
300 North St.
Harrisburg, PA 17120
You may also be interested in...
- PA's Medicaid enrollees could see benefit cuts
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- 8 Questions and Answers about Healthy Pennsylvania
- Waiver to use Medicaid money for private insurance approved
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Data used to push for Medicaid expansion in Pa.