Public hearing: Healthy Pennsylvania, Medicaid, & Private Coverage 1.9.14
PA Department of Public Welfare | 01.08.14
Harrisburg – Department of Public Welfare Secretary Beverly Mackereth will hold a public hearing on the draft Medicaid reform plan at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9, at The State Museum of Pennsylvania, 300 North St., Harrisburg.
To ensure that that commonwealth can provide sustainable access to quality, affordable healthcare coverage well into the future, Governor Corbett’s Healthy Pennsylvania plan will implement common sense reforms to Pennsylvania’s Medicaid program and increase access to healthcare coverage through its Private Coverage Option.
The public is invited to attend the hearing from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. More information is available at www.dpw.state.pa.us.
Date/Time: Thursday, Jan. 9 − 1 p.m.
The State Museum of Pennsylvania
300 North St.
Harrisburg, PA 17120
You may also be interested in...
- More employers pushing employees to pay more for health care
- Ad-hoc organizations fill cracks that remain in health care system
- Capital Blue Cross facing deadline to fix problems in Medicare programs
- Readmission penalties hit hospitals, but it's not that simple
- PALCO provides a health care system for the uninsured of Lancaster County
- Adding and sustaining rural health clinics proves challenging