Smart Talk: Emergency rooms on front lines of ACA enrollment efforts
Matt Paul | 02.21.14
On Smart Talk Friday on February 21, we discussed how many emergency rooms are on the front lines of health insurance education and enrollment efforts under the Affordable Care Act. Joining us to discuss what's happening in their emergency departments will be PinnacleHealth's Vice President for Mission Effectiveness Barbara Terry and Director for Legal Services John DeLorenzo.
Listen to the segment below:
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- 8 Questions and Answers about Healthy Pennsylvania
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Same sex ruling impacts health care, too
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Smart Talk: Alzheimer's and the state's action plan