Dental Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
witf.org, | 03.11.14
Is dental insurance available to purchase on the Affordable Care Act marketplace insurance exchanges? There's a lot of confusion about this. On a recent Smart Talk this and similar questions about dental insurance were posed to Kurt Shook, Director of Healthcare Reform Exchanges for United Concordia.
Smart Talk is a daily, live, interactive program on WITF, featuring conversations with newsmakers and experts in a variety of fields and exploring a wide range of issues including politics, health care, education, culture and the environment. Smart Talk airs live every week day at 9 a.m. on WITF’s 89.5 and 93.3.
Photo by WITF
Kurt Shook, Director of Healthcare Reform Exchanges for United Concordia
Listen to the program:
You may also be interested in...
- Pennsylvania taxpayers may pay $64 million to assist insurance companies with tax burden
- 8 Questions and Answers about Healthy Pennsylvania
- Thousands of Pa. residents could lose health insurance
- Same sex ruling impacts health care, too
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Smart Talk: Alzheimer's and the state's action plan