Free Affordable Care Act Information and Enrollment Drive in York on Friday
witf.org, | 03.14.14
Photo by Jason Plotkin — Daily Record/Sunday News
York, PA- With a little more than two weeks to go before the end of open enrollment York area residents will have an opportunity to get free, in-person help choosing new Affordable Care Act health insurance plans.
Project Access Lancaster County (PALCO) in partnership with Resources for Human Development, holder of the largest health insurance navigator grant in Pennsylvania, are sponsoring an Affordable Care Act enrollment drive at the Martin Library in York
Trained and certified enrollment assisters will provide information and help people enroll in plans. Spanish language help is available. Potential enrollees are asked to bring:
- Social Security Number and date of birth for everyone in your household
- Federal Income Tax forms including W-2 or 1099
**You do not need to have filed a 2013 tax form before you enroll.
- An estimation of your household income from all sources
- If a consumer or documented household member has additional insurance coverage he/she should bring the name of the Insurer (Company issuing the policy) and the Policy Number
- Please bring your immigration paperwork, in particular your Alien Registration Card.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are accepted to schedule an appointment please call 717-201-8850.
What: Free Affordable Care Act Information and Enrollment Event and Media Availibility.
Where: The Martin Library 159 E. Market Street, York, PA 17401
When: Friday March 14, 2014 10am-2pm
Who: Trained and Certified Enrollment Assisters, Local Affordable Care Act Enrollees, PALCO, Resources for Human Development