Smart Talk: Could climate change affect allergy symptoms?
witf.org, | 07.18.14
Could climate change be causing more people to have seasonal allergies and worse allergy symptoms? The Allegheny Front’s senior reporter Julie Grant appeared on Smart Talk to discuss what she found when she spoke with allergists and those who suffer from allergies.
Listen to the program:
Published in Body & Mind
You may also be interested in...
- Doctors are now more facilitators than "sages on the stage"
- Listen now: Could new BMI message help fight childhood obesity?
- 8 Questions and Answers about Healthy Pennsylvania
- Same sex ruling impacts health care, too
- Smart Talk: Suicide and mental illness
- Smart Talk: Alzheimer's and the state's action plan