Alzheimer's support - you're not alone
September 9, 2014 3:07 PM
It’s estimated that every 67 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s Disease.Alzheimer's support - you're not alone
- Nearly 80,000 will face coverage switch September 9, 2014 1:18 PM Governor Corbett's Healthy Pennsylvania plan is shaking up the state's current Medicaid program Nearly 80,000 will face coverage switch
What does Healthy PA mean?
August 28, 2014 4:41 PM
Health reporter Ben Allen explains the basics of Healthy PA on Smart Talk. Listen now.What does Healthy PA mean?
PA residents could lose health insurance
August 21, 2014 1:16 PM
Many in danger of losing health coverage through the Affordable Care Act MarketplacePA residents could lose health insurance
RSVP for an evening with author Brigid Schulte
July 2, 2014 11:19 AM
Best-selling author of "Overwhelmed" to visit Central PA Sept. 29RSVP for an evening with author Brigid Schulte
- Listen now: Dr. Carrie DeLone on the basics of EVD-68
- Readers discuss Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time
- The Salt Blog: Diet soda may alter gut microbes, raise risk of diabetes
- Colleges brainstorm ways to cut back on binge drinking
- A place to store your end-of-life wishes
Transforming Health is about health care, its quality and its costs, but most importantly it's about maintaining health in the first place, through individual and collective action. It's a look at the rapidly approaching future of health in America and in Central Pennsylvania, through Transforming Health on WITF, in partnership with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and WellSpan Health..